Friday, February 1, 2008

Jamie in Colombia: Feb 1 2008

Greetings to you all,

Jamie Mattenley, my younger brother, is in Colombia on a journey to find answers to what he can do for God in his life. He is making himself available for a life of service to humanity and in particular, hurting children. We need more people willing to put themselves out-there to help.

May God Bless Jamie on His journey...

Shane

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi, This is Jamie Mattenley, checking in from
Colombia South Americ
a!


I am having the time of my life. This journey is every bit as exciting and life changing as I ever imagined. I have met many wonderful people and made great friends. I love these people and this country. I've been running myself ragged trying to find purpose and meaning in everything and traveling everywhere to document children's homes, humanitarian projects, camps, government programs and the like. I decided to take a few days to take a much needed "vacation," as weird as that sounds, to relax (I can relate to this - Shane).

Here are some Photo's that I've taken on my journey:











Overlooking the ocean & City by the Sea














Many beautiful children in Colombia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


This is my new friend Isabel











Isabel



Jame's wife, Me pretending to be cool, and Isabel











I'm a Barrel of Laughs?


Fruit Stand near the Beach


Now this is a fruit-bowl

My Friend Marta...

She's a Dentist!

I am having lots of fun here but I have fun everywhere...

Here are some interesting photo's from my journeys so far...