Friday, June 8, 2007

This is me and my daughter Naomi


Hello to all...

I know what it is like to live, what can sometimes be, a hectic life. Reading all of the emails I see in the in-box can be challenging let alone responding to them all...

so...


I am planning a condensed version of updates that can be read within 2 or 3 minutes that will, hopefully, keep you with me.

I would like to get feedback...

How is the font size for you?
Length of blogs etc...


By the way... I appreciate that 4 people sent a total of $600

I want to list their names and thank them for putting into the "stone soup " as I called it, but I don't know if they would like that...

You know who you are... so thanks... It touched my heart.

Please respond to this email and let me know if you are still with me. I don't want to bother or pester anyone. If you are like me it isn't all too often that you have time or funds to throw around... I know all about it. It's ok...

Please let me know if you are enjoying this journey with us.


There are more than 200 of you potentially reading this.

I appreciate your time and care for me, my family and this important work we are doing for these children.

Shane

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hey Shane -
Please keep us on your list. You know a bit about our story, and at some point our paths may cross again. Wish we could contribute financially, but literally "silver and gold have we none". Really. We will continue to pray for God to bring His plans and your dreams into alignment.

Don't forget to look us up when you arrive. I'll be filming in Thailand, but Lynn is looking forward to meeting your family.