Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Delivering on a Promise and the Latest News!

It has been a long interval since our last post. It was way back in July that you last heard from us, but let me explain... My computer died, so I have been using sub par equipment and my wife's Ipod-touch to communicate to everyone in the internet world these days.

I promised pictures of the boys and I being shaved for charity, so here it is:

No the baby isn't crying because of the haircut... He is crying because he saw someone else crying... Carolynn Palmer.





In other news... We are expecting more of our travelers to the Dominican Republic this month. We have officially partnered with Noble Purpose-an organization caring for handicapped orphans in China. We are also planning to build a job posting page on the website for our followers to browse to find opportunities to be a part of what we are doing in the world.

Lets hope that I will get a new computer, and get the communication going in the coming weeks.

Take care,

Shane