Thursday, August 14, 2008

Are You Involved!


Dear friends and family,

Are you involved? I am just like you. I get email, spam, bills, junk-mail, and the like, so much so, that I have trouble getting excited about much else. The demands that I have on my own life seem like enough already, without Mercy League...
So what can I do to help you help Mercy League.

When I preach a sermon, or speak to young people I'm a very
interactive sort. I feed off of the responses that I get from my audience. Since my last blog, I have received very little response... well, OK... no response until today. What gives people?

How can I do better to make you feel like you are a part of this?

Sean and Erin are just like you, they have been a part of Mercy League via these blogs and emails, but they decided to step out to journey to the DR on my behalf this November. Can you help them help Mercy League by chipping in and sending a few dollars? If you can't do that, please send this blog to some of your trusted friends and family. Please take some time and
do what you can to help Mercy League build this children's home.

I am currently dealing with issues there in the Caribbean to keep things moving, but it is very trying. Sometimes I grow weary(its been 4 years), but I will continue until it is finished. :|

Hope to hear from you soon,

Shane